Sunday, March 29, 2009

UNsatisfied with my resultz

fail in 2 subj..add maths and chinese
i feel sorry to my parents 4 spending almost thousand tuition fee for me, but my results do not make them happpy...
try to study but can't concentrate and sometimes distracted by something, like suddenly gt football match :xp and nice shows on tv...
recall to the past 3 months in this year,i din study much as last year 4 the upcoming PMR...
maybe i nid reformation...
science stream is terrible, when finished studying one chapter and get to know new chapter, u can easily 4get the previous chapterz...especially..add maths !!!! lotz of formulae...
add maths is the most terrible subj 4 me..
even harder thn che, phy and bio
chinese......
kakax, small test oso can fail..
i think sooner or later i will stop studying chinese
but seeing my frenz striving and sacrificing for it
i feel embarassed pulak...lol
For those who hav the same destiny like me, hope u can get through it. :-D

1 comment:

kvchew said...

u 1 stop chinese? i go tel jason