Thursday, December 31, 2009

what will be happening in 2010 ?

it's quite a long time i din update my blog...

the purpose i update today is bcoz it's related to my future

i can't make clear of my direction for next year...coz even now i still dunno my date of operation..and oso the period of recovery....2 weeks ? 1 months ? can i continue studying after operation? can i catch up with my study after im getting well???    can i fit myself to face the most-influenceable examination- SPM ?

now i can't register for my tuition...afraid of hospital there suddenly call me get ready to do operation...and yeah...can i celebrate Chinese New Year b4 i go 4 operation.? XD

these few months...i realize many thing...the importance of showing loyal-ty to religion...the importance of caring 4 health...the importance to save our earth...the importance of behaving well.......etc

my problem is nt reli serious...when i was in ward...i saw many others neuro patient is far far more serious thn me...from diff age....frm baby to the elderly...from malay to chinese to indian...

And lately...i returned to school to take my text buks...my name wasn't in waw and even sina...but harapan...my brain immediately remind me of nt suitable stuying in pure sc classes>??

and i couldn't answer it....but if arranged to study in sub-sc class....account....i nvr touch it b4....

wht is my fate actually...?

hope everythin goes well 4 next year....Malaysia and the earth boleh ! ...

1 comment:

kvchew said...

these few months...i realize many thing...the importance of showing loyal-ty to religion...the importance of caring 4 health...the importance to save our earth...the importance of behaving well?????